Tuesday, November 29, 2005
From The Land Of The Free
After Four Days of Landing In the US I have so far found the following strange features of USA-
1) There are more cars than People here in America.
2) There are way too many good roads, more than what these cars will ever need.
3) I saw more cargo planes than passenger jets.
4) All the TV Channels here are American Only - no BBC, no DW, no Nothing.
5) All the cab drivers here in Bay Area around SF are Punjabis, or subcontinental.
6) No Stray Animals (they probably eat everything), no street hawkers, nothing free actually.
More From America Coming soon...
Posted by skeptic optimist at 4:52 PM